Top 10 Bay Area Corporate Team Building Activities
From the mega-campuses of tech giants in Silicon Valley, to the sky-high towers of financial leaders in the heart the city, the San Francisco Bay Area is home to some of the most powerful companies in the entire world. Creative startups keep traditional corporations on their toes, while talent from all across the globe flocks to San Francisco in hopes of landing the job of their dreams. It really is a pretty incredible time to be living and working in the Bay Area.So, how do all of these inspiring companies keep their employees fulfilled and productive? One of the common threads woven throughout all industries is corporate team building events. San Francisco is the perfect city for such bonding activities, too, as the Bay Area has something fun for everyone. Many companies like a physical challenge, such as a group hike, a softball tournament or an interactive day on a ropes course. Other companies prefer a mental challenge, inviting employees to test their skills with an offsite workshop or a trendy escape room. But the bosses looking for brownie points treat their employees to a challenge-free day of leisurely wine tasting in Napa Valley.
Once you select your team building activity, the next step is securing your group transportation. Executive Limo Bus is the premier provider of luxury group transportation in San Francisco. Whether your group is large or small, Executive Limo Bus has the perfect vehicle for your San Francisco corporate team building event transportation needs. Our San Francisco limo bus options range from the intimate Mercedes Sprinter Limo Bus for up to 14 guests, all the way up to our signature Executive Limo Buses, accommodating up to 45 guests.
Top 10 San Francisco team building activities.
- Napa Wine Tasting: We are lucky to live and work so close to the best wine region on the West Coast. Treat your employees to a carefree day learning about the wine making process, the history of the Napa wine region, and of course tasting local winners along the way. We recommend booking a SF limo bus with a bathroom for your Napa team building excursion.
- Escape Rooms: Perfect for small group team building, SF escape rooms are live action puzzles where you are locked in a room and forced to uncover a series of clues and solve a mystery in order to escape. A few of the best San Francisco escape rooms for team building are The Great Houdini Escape Room, PanIQ Room and Real Escape Room.
- Hikes and Nature Walks: Take a break from your office routine and head outside to explore San Francisco’s natural beauty. Break and sweat, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the scenery. A few recommended San Francisco team building hikes include the Lands End Trail, Batteries to Bluffs Trail and Mount Sutro. Or, pile the group in a SF limo bus and leave the city to explore the natural wonder of Muir Woods.
- Ropes Course: It’s basically the stereotypical idea of a “trust fall” but upgraded to the modernized rope course. It’s a physical and mental challenge with new obstacles around every turn. A few San Francisco team building ropes courses include Fort Miley Adventure Challenge and Outdoor Adventure Club. Outside the city, Heron Lake Challenge Ropes Course is also a good option in the Napa area.
- Trampoline Park: Once reserved for children’s birthday parties, the trampoline park industry has evolved and now caters to adults with a variety of team building activities. Rent out the entire park and play a game of trampoline dodgeball. A few of the most popular San Francisco trampoline parks for team building events are House of Air and Pump It Up.
- Scavenger Hunt: San Francisco is one of the best cities in the entire country for scavenger hunt-style team building activities. These urban adventures will have your employees working as a team to solve puzzles, decode clues and explore the great city of San Francisco. A few SF scavenger hunt companies for team building include Clash Scavenger Hunts, Scavenger Hunt Anywhere, The Go Game and SF Treasure Hunt.
- Improv Class: Your true character shines through when you’re put in a situation that is completely out of your comfort zone. And that is why improv comedy class has become a popular team building activity in San Francisco. There are many options for San Francisco improv classes for team building, such as Nerd Improv, SFCC, They Improv and BATS Improv.
- Graffiti Workshop: Here’s a unique San Francisco team building activity that all the cool-kid-companies are doing these days. First Amendment, or 1AM, specializes in graffiti workshops that bring teams together with a graffiti mural walking tour in the city, followed by graffiti art production designed by your team. Experience graffiti culture and bond by creating art.
- Flying Trapeze: Do you want to teach your employees about trust, team work and taking risks? The flying trapeze is the ultimate test of mind and body, and during a corporate team building event at San Francisco’s Circus Center, your crew will learn how to swing, hang, land and maybe even catch just like the acrobat pros.
- Golf / Tag / Race: You can’t go wrong with one of these extreme group activities. Team building should be fun, and your company is guaranteed to have a great time by going head to head in a fun-spirited competition of mini golf, laser tag or go-kart racing in San Francisco. Or, take it one step further and book two activities for a marathon team building day.
Call Executive Limo Bus: (415) 741-2850
There is no shortage of activity ideas for corporate team building in San Francisco. The glue that will hold your company bonding event together is booking a SF limo bus so your coworkers can ride through the city in style. With Executive Limo Bus in charge of group transportation, your San Francisco corporate team building event is sure to be a big success.
Main photo courtesy of pixabay.com